We offer our partners a wide range of services that make distributing their products extremely easy.
We have partnered with stores around the world to make your products accessible anywhere. Even in hard-to-reach countries like China or Japan.
We only keep a small portion of your income to cover our operating costs
After a quick check, we will immediately deliver your products to our partner stores
We are working with more and more shops to make your products available everywhere
Gregor BigalkeChief Executive Officer
Sarah JhonsonProduct Manager
Maximilian ArzbergerChief Operating Officer
Frequently Asked Questions
Get advice and answers from the BBN crew
How much of the income goes to me?
You get 95% of the income from your products every month on the 21st. We keep the remaining 5% to compensate for operating costs etc.